Why Talenthoney for Recruitment Marketing?
Our innovative technology and unique services allow your company to be focused upon your desired audience. Talenthoney candidates are highly engaged with our site content as they research opportunities for their future careers. These branded advertisements increase candidate hires and corporate awareness, and also encourage candidates to learn more about your company and its unique culture.
Targeting Locations and Capabilities
- Geographic Targets… National, Regional, State and Local
- Numerous Industry Verticals… (i.e. IT, Finance, Scientific, Engineering, Biotech, Healthcare, Office, Light Industrial, Sales, Retail, etc.)
- Demographic targeting such as… Completed Degree/Education Level, Ethnicity/Diversity, Gender, Age, Income, Military Service, etc.
Why Talenthoney for Educational Marketing?
Talenthoney users are seeking to improve their lives through a better career. However, many job seekers understand that they may need additional education for the career roles they desire. Likewise, many candidates wish to increase their education for personal growth. Our advertising allows your institution to be placed directly in front of these great candidates when starting their search.
- Talenthoney utilizes unique placement opportunities for our advertisers.
- We provide premium Ad Banner space via our scrolling home page ticker.
- We provide additional space for banner ads throughout the site, catering to hiring companies for services such as Finance,Accounting, Healthcare, Legal, and more.
- We provide additional space for banner ads throughout the site, catering to career seekers for services and education (i.e. Resume development, temp and search services, etc.)
- Talenthoney also provide opportunities for pop up ads throughout various levels of interaction by both hiring companies and career seekers.
- Please use Firefox, IE, Chrome or Safari when using our platform.
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
Talenthoney, LLC Business Terms
- Term. This Agreement is made effective on the Effective Date specified on the first page of this Agreement. Services provided herein shall begin on the date the services are implemented and shall continue for the period specified on page one of this Agreement (the "Term") unless earlier terminated pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Either party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason upon three (3) business day’s prior written notice to the other party. In accordance with the provisions above, Customer understands and agrees that Talenthoney LLC sells advertising space through a first come first served basis and reservation process. This Agreement may be terminated upon three (3) business day’s prior written notice. If Talenthoney is unable to accommodate the advertising requirements for certain advertisers during that schedule monthly run period.
- Advertising. In an advertising campaign, Talenthoney arranges the media schedule while Customer provides advertising logos and content suitable to the advertising specs provided based on the type of advertising required.
- Impressions and Reports. As part of its advertising services, Talenthoney LLC offers standard reports, including impression summaries. "Impressions" are measures of the number of times a banner is displayed during a one-month run period.
- Customer Service. Talenthoney provides immediate customer assistance via its Help and Frequently Asked Questions features (both available on the Talenthoney.com web site). Customer Service and Tech Support Representatives are also available by telephone (844) 4THONEY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Content. Customer retains full ownership of its creative work and account data including company information and policies, job postings, and resumes. Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of this information, and Talenthoney LLC will refer any inquiries regarding such information to Customer.
- Approval. All advertisements are subject to Talenthoney LLC’s approval. Talenthoney may edit, revise, reject, take down, or cancel any advertisement at any time for certain reasons based upon the content. Talenthoney will notify Customer of any such action and Customer shall be allowed to replace such advertising with acceptable advertising within five (5) days of receipt of the notice.
- Advertisement Billing. Customer will be billed for advertising services following each monthly period Talenthoney LLC runs customer's advertising and promotions. Payments will be based on the particular type of advertisements delivered in accordance with this agreement. All payment obligations hereunder shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Payments. All charges for services provided by Talenthoney LLC are due within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the Talenthoney invoice ("Due Date"). Any amount not paid in full by the Due Date will be considered overdue and incur overdue interest of two percent (2.0%) per outstanding month.
- Representation and Warranty. Customer represents and warrants that all advertisements it provides to Talenthoney LLC pursuant to this Agreement: (i) will comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, industry codes, and (ii) will not contain any matter that may be defamatory, would expose Talenthoney to potential liability, or would violate any third-party right including intellectual property rights. If any advertisement gives rise to any third-party claim, Talenthoney, in addition to any other rights or remedies that may be available, may refuse to display such advertisement.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Talenthoney, its officers, directors, affiliates, agents, management and employees, for any third-party claims, including but not limited to damages, liabilities, losses, costs and attorney’s fees and legal expenses, arising out of any breach of the representations and warranties made in Paragraph 9 of these Business Terms & Conditions.
- Third Party Ad Service. Both parties agree that Talenthoney LLC 's advertising service (“Advertising Service”) shall be the official measure of traffic delivery to Company. Company agrees to pay Talenthoney in accordance w/ the measurement provided by Advertising Service. Any failure to pay Talenthoney in accordance with the measurements provided by Advertising Service will be a breach of this agreement; any collections and legal remedies will be pursued to the fullest.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall either party (or any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates or agents) be liable for any non-direct damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or business interruption) whether based on warranty, tort, contract, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the relevant party is made aware or notified of the possibility of such damages.
- Browser Requirements.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- Firefox 10.0 and higher
- Google Chrome 21.0 and higher
- Safari 5.0 and higher
Talenthoney.com Website Advertising Policies
It is Talenthoney’s policy to clearly set expectations for firms who advertise on our website. Talenthoney is the sole interpreter of these Advertising Policies. Violation of these policies may, at Talenthoney’s sole discretion, result in the removal of offending ads from the website or the termination of such advertiser’s agreement with Talenthoney.
- Ads must have a clearly visible border that distinguishes it from Talenthoney content. Ads that do not have borders must display the company name or use the word “Advertisement” in a clear and readable font type in the body of the ad.
- All click-through ads must open in a separate window and the Talenthoney.com window must remain open after the click through ad has been accessed.
- Ads cannot use the Talenthoney logo, refer to the brand or imply endorsement from Talenthoney without exclusive, prior written approval from Talenthoney’s marketing department.
- The style of the ad must not mimic any features of the site or visually blend into the site style in any respect. This can include icons, colors, fonts, buttons, links, logos or language. (For example, the use of YELLOW as a click button or text is NOT acceptable).
- Ads must be tasteful and should not include any vulgarities, sexually suggestive content, or any other inappropriate content. (Examples of this are similar to, but not limited to, use of political/celebrity names or images, scantily dressed men/women, negative connotations such as hate/death, alcohol or drug reference)
- Ads that continuously flash, shake, blink or have some other visually busy animation are not permitted. (Examples of this are similar to, but not limited to, moving figures/objects, blinking/flashing colors, or motioning objects that are solely used to grab user attention)
- Ads must not contain any false advertising messages. This includes, but not limited to, falsely advertising job opportunities or offers when they have no association with that company.
- Ads must remain within the accepted dimensions and should not expand or move by either mouse-over or click, from the designated ad locations on Talenthoney.com.
- Animation is permitted in ads, but may not exceed 15 seconds.
- If Talenthoney determines that an advertisement is soliciting participation in an opportunity or activity that requires a fee or investment of money and time to generate income, Talenthoney may insert a disclaimer notice, between the ad and such ad’s related landing page, alerting Talenthoney users of the nature of the opportunity.
- All advertisements must comply with all applicable laws and be free of any malicious code, malware, adware, spyware, or potentially harmful software functionality. Talenthoney cooperates with federal and local law enforcement authorities to ensure the safety of its website.